INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 1 120g jar of CAVIAR MUJJÓL
- 6 large plum tomatoes
- 2 boiled eggs
- 50g lean salted cod, baked and finely chopped
- 1 small spring onion
- 2 tea spoons of chopped capers
- 2 dessert spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 dessert spoon of chopped parsley
- Ground white pepper
- 1 small lettuce
Cut the tomatoes lengthways, and scoop out the middle taking care not to break the walls and outer skin.
Remove the pips from the pulp, then chop it with a knife and mix with the cod, finely chopped spring onion, capers, parsley, mayonnaise and half the jar of CAVIAR MUJJÓL.
Season with pepper and fill the empty tomato halves.
Cover with a slice of hard-boiled egg and top with a teaspoon of CAVIAR MUJJOL.
Serve in a round dish on a bed of lettuce finely chopped to support the tomatoes so that they don’t tip over.